Valleylab Force FX-c Electrosurgical Unit
- Instant Response™ technology ensures that the power delivered remains virtually constant, regardless of the tissue type
- Improved performance at lower power settings minimizes the risk of tissue damage and neuromuscular stimulation
- Three internal microcontrollers reduce system reaction time and increase the system’s processing speed
- Spray coagulation voltage of no more than 9000 volts peak-to-peak output for broad, but superficial coagulation with limited capacitive coupling
- A Power Efficiency Rating (PER) of approximately 98 for accurate and consistent cut performance
- Three cut modes, all controlled by Instant Response™ technology, offer surgeons a variety of choices
Low Cut for delicate tissue or laparoscopic cases
Pure Cut for a clean, precise cut
Blend for cutting with hemostasis
- Four Coag modes
Desiccate for low voltage contact coagulation suitable in laparoscopic and delicate tissue work
Fulgurate (high crest factor) for efficient noncontact coagulation in most applications
Fulgurate (low crest factor) for lower voltage coagulation requirements
Spray for coagulating large tissue areas with superficial depth of necrosis
- Three Bipolar modes
Precise, Standard, and Macrobipolar are controlled by the Instant Response™ system
Precise and Standard setting utilize low voltage to prevent sparking
Versatile system that is uniquely compatible with other devices, including:
Force Argon™ II and Force GSU™ argon coagulation system
CUSA EXcel™ and CUSA™ 200 ultrasonic surgical aspirators
OptiMumm™ smoke evacuator, through a direct cable link
Valleylab VLCM bipolar current monitor
- Compatible with and used as the electrosurgical energy source for:
Dyonics* Control RF arthroscopic ablation system
Dyonics* Electroblade™ rotary resection system
Cook Vascular Perfecta™ EDS pacemaker lead extraction system
Compatible with, and the exclusive electrosurgical generator for, the Computer Motion Hermes™ Voice Command System
Precise: 470 kHz sinusoid
Standard: 470 kHz sinusoid
Macro: 470 kHz sinusoid
Low: 390 kHz sinusoid. Similar to the Pure Cut mode except the maximum voltage is limited to a lower value.
Pure: 390 kHz sinusoid
Blend: 390 kHz bursts of sinusoid, recurring at 27 kHz intervals. 50% duty cycle envelope.
Desiccate: 240 kHz sinusoid repeated at 39 kHz. 8% duty cycle.
Fulgurate: 390 kHz damped sinusoid bursts with a repetition frequency of 30 or 57 kHz into 500 ohms
Spray: 390 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a randomized repetition centered at 28 kHz. Frequencies include 21 kHz
Output power changes by less than 15% or 5 watts, whichever is greater, as the line voltage varies from 104-132 volts and 208-264 volts (at rated load).
Low Frequency Leakage (50-60 Hz)
Source current, patient leads, all outputs tied together
Normal polarity, intact chassis ground: <10 µA
Normal polarity, ground open: < 50 µA
Reverse polarity, ground open: < 50 µA
Sink current, 140V applied, all inputs: < 50 µA
PER = 98
PER (Power Efficiency Rating) is the measure of an electrosurgical generator’s ability to accurately deliver the selected power into a wide range of tissue types.
Input Power Requirements
Operating range is 85 to 132 AC volts. Maximum current is 7 amperes in Cut and 4 amperes in Coag.
High Frequency Leakage
Bipolar: Less than 60 mA (rms)
Monopolar: Less than 150 mA (rms)
- Force FX-c ESU
- Monopolar Foot Switch E6008
- Hospital Grade Power Cable
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.