Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Type: Electrosurgical Unit
Model: APC 300
Used Erbe APC 300 Argon Plasma Coagulator
The APC 300 is the 1st generation Gastrointestinal Intervention system. The Argon Plasma System redefines interventional treatment options in flexible endoscopic intervention, both gastrointestinal and tracheobronchial.
Cutting, Coagulation, Handling and Safety
It is designed for argon plasma coagulation and argon-enhanced cutting in combination with ERBE HF surgical units, ERBE APC applicators, and APC probes.
- Cut control - for automatic perfect cuts
- High cut with specialized arc regulation for underwater cuts or in fatty structures
- Endo cut - the cutting mode for endoscopy
- Mono- und biopolar cutting (Bipolar Cut)
- Power Peak System (PPS) for intelligent support of initial incision and cutting
- Precisely controlled coagulation and no carbonization with Soft Coag
- Forced Coag - for situations where speed is essential
- Spray Coag - for efficient surface coagulation
- Argon-Plasma Coagulation unit ERBE APC 300 hookup as standard equipment
- Mono- und bipolar coagulation (Bipolar Coag)
- Twin Coag - for comfortable coagulation on two channels: connector and individual settings for two Coag instruments
- Auto Start and Auto Stop - for coagulation support