Ellman Surgitron Dual Frequency Electrosurgical Unit w/ Smoke Evacuator and Cart
The patented Surgitron ® Dual Frequency unit represents advanced radio wave technology that provides unparalleled surgical control, precision, versatility, and safety. The high frequency of 4.0 MHz minimizes heat dissipation and thus cellular alteration.
Features and Benefits:
- Patented Technology reflecting over 40 years of innovation and enhancement
- Dual Frequency combining two optimized frequencies Monopolar (4.0 MHz) and Bipolar (1.7 MHz) for maximum surgical benefits - outstanding control and precision
- Digital Operation for accurate parameter selection and viewing
- Solid State Circuitry for dependable, consistent energy emission
- Safety due to fewer safety precautions as compared to lasers or conventional electrocautery
- Visual and Audible Safety Indicators to ensure maximum patient safety
- Parameter Recall allows rapid set-up for subsequent procedures
- Surg-e-Doc provides procedural efficiency with an extra monopolar port and simultaneous activation of Surg-e-Vac
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.