The ConMed BiCap III Electrosurgical Unit is an advanced electrosurgical unit with a reaction time of less than a millisecond. This high speed reaction time is vital for ensuring both a consistent power delivery and minimizing surrounding tissue damage.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 1 Year.
- Factory New: 2 Years.
- Certified Pre-Owned: Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days.
- Factory New: Usually Ships Next Business Day.
The BiCap III allows you to cut, coagulate, dissect, fulgurate, and more with consistent power, all in a compact, affordable, and reliable unit.
FeaturesConMed BiCap III Electrosurgical Unit Features
- Front panel volume control.
- Automatic Programming option restores the BiCap's last settings used.
- Pulse Cut Mode provides precise energy bursts for critical dissections.
- Easy to set up.
- Compact size.
- Less than 1 millisecond reaction time.
- Seven year extended warranty available.
SpecificationsConMed BiCap III Electrosurgical Unit Specifications
- Weight: 14.65 lb (6.65 kg).
- Dimensions: 6" x 13" x 18" (15.4 cm x 33 cm x 45.7 cm).
- Modes: Pure Cut, Blend Cut, Pulse Cut, Coag, and Bipolar.
- Output Control System: Dynamic response.
- Previous Memory Setting: Yes.
- Contact Quality Monitoring System: ARM.
- Duty Cycle: 15 seconds on, 30 seconds off.
- Technology: Isolated RF Output.
- CQM Range: 10 - 150 Ω / 30%.
- Self Diagnosis: Yes.
ConfigurationsConMed BiCap III Electrosurgical Unit Configurations
- #MFI-CNM-60-8512-120: Certified Pre-Owned, Unit only.
- #60-8512-120: Factory New, Unit only.
- #60-8512-SYS: Factory New, Unit with monopolar and bipolar foot pedals.
LiteratureConMed BiCap III Electrosurgical Unit Literature
ConMed BiCap III Electrosurgical Unit Brochure
ConMed Extended Warranty Program Brochure
ConMed Polypectomy Solutions Brochure
Item Name: Electrosurgical Unit