GE MAC5500 Color ECG Machine with CAM14 Acquisition Module, ECG Leads, and Cart
Built on GE’s proven innovation in ECG acquisition and analysis, the MAC® 5500 is GE’s premier ECG system, delivering advanced disease management capabilities through its industry-leading collection of standards-setting algorithms and advanced networking.
The MAC 5500 system offers the sophistication required for advanced ECG applications, while its ease of use extends this level of performance to the broadest range of users possible. And, it’s part of the complete GE suite of networked, non-invasive testing solutions designed to maximize efficiency and productivity in hospitals, clinics, office based practices and research institutes.
• 12-/15-Lead High-End ECG System for Resting-ECG’s and Stress-Test
• Easy-to-use applications and features streamline productivity and workflow
• Advanced algorithms set the standard in ECG analysis and interpretation
• Improving Clinical Trial Workflow with CT Data Guard
• Multiple Network Capabilities (Ethernet and wireless)
• Internal Modem
• Barcode and magnetic card scanning options
• XML data export capabilities
• Internal Memory for 200 ECG’s, SD-card removable Media
• Easy updating via Optioncodes
• Seamless connectivity to the MUSE® cardiology information system speeds data storage and ECG retrieval
One of the most complete suite of analysis algorithms for advanced ECG applications.
The MAC 5500 system offers a comprehensive suite of ECG interpretation and clinically validated analysis programs. Its array of arrhythmia and chest pain tools allow you to address a wider range of disease management needs. Make more efficient treatment decisions. And use invasive tests more judiciously. Marquette® ECG analysis programs are the preferred choice in a variety of care settings and industries, including hospitals, clinics, physician offices and clinical research organizations (CROs).
• Marquette 12SLTM ECG analysis program for adults and pediatrics – the industry’s most thoroughly documented, simultaneous 12-lead
ECG acquisition analysis program for uncompromising quality and reliability – remains your most clinically valuable second opinion.
• Marquette 12SL with Gender-Specific interpretation features criteria that help you more easily detect acute myocardial infarction (MI) in
female patients, enhancing diagnostic confidence even among occasional readers of ECGs.
• Simultaneous 15-lead acquisition, storage, and assessment provides additional ST measurements for the detection of changes that occur
in some non-diagnostic 12-lead cases to facilitate the prompt detection of right ventricular and posterior.
• Marquette 12SL with ACI-TIPI (Acute Cardiac Ischemia Time-Insensitive Predictive Instrument) considers a patient’s age, gender, and
chief complaint, as well as ECG measurements, to generate a numerical score that helps predict the probability of acute cardiac ischemia.
This optional program provides important additional triage information for patients with chest pain.
• P-Wave Signal Averaging option for atrial arrhythmia assessment features a patented templating algorithm that enhances P-wave
• Hi-Res Late Potential Analysis option supports effective ventricular arrhythmia assessment, with an intuitive design that creates a practical,
non-invasive alternative to involved invasive testing.
• Enhanced Pacemaker-Detection Software improves sensitivity to electronically paced hearts.
• Marquette Hookup AdvisorTM signal quality analysis program reviews and measures ECG waveforms for signs of artifact and interference,
helping to eliminate poor waveform quality during the recording of ECGs.
• Serial ECG Comparisons, through the MUSE cardiology information system, leverages the Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program and
analyzes both short- and long-term changes in patients’ ECGs.
Innovative features streamline workflow and expand your capabilities. Specifically designed to enhance your entire staff’s efficiency, the MAC 5500 system combines technological advances with ease-of-use features in one system.
• Digital CAM-14 module reduces noise and artifact for clearer ECG tracings.
• Large field-of-view display provides a clear view of the screen from any angle.
• Analog ECG output facilitates easy integration with other cardiac-diagnostic devices, such as echocardiography and nuclear medicine
• Extensive customization – including display and final-report formatting – accommodates individual user preferences.
• Stress option incorporates leading exercise-testing technologies. Signal acquisition advances help reduce baseline wander and ST-
segment distortion to generate clearer, more defined ECGs.
• Barcode and magnetic card reader options help reduce errors by automating the input of patient data.
• Security protocols and user-configurable password protection provides security to assist you in addressing HIPAA requirements.
• Trolley design features a convenient holder for the acquisition module, ample writing surface area, wide bins, and a covered storage
• Compact system design offers easy mobility
Taking ECG workflow to the next level.
Full connectivity allows you to tap into the power of GE’s cardiology information system MUSE – for streamlined workflow and higher functionality. Networked access delivers improved efficiency and decision support.
• Access the computer ECG patient records immediately, any time of day or night, using the Remote Query option for more responsive
• Ethernet and Mobilink wireless capabilities permit bi-directional communication with the MUSE system. You can quickly retrieve, manage,
and archive patient data – and reduce the potential for errors. Also helps meet ACC/AHA guidelines for time-to-cardiologist overread and
• Instantly access procedure requests and download patient demographic data from the Hospital Information System through the MUSE
system. This functionality reduces time-consuming patient data entry and minimizes delays in procedure billing.
• Access ECG records from the clinic, office, or other remote facility using a standard modem for maximum decision-making efficiency.
• Secure digital memory card facilitates external archive capabilities and easy updating.
• Export and archive data in XML format for flexible, open communications.
- GE MAC5500 ECG Unit
- CAM14 Acquisition Module
- ECG Leads & Clips
- GE's Trolly
- Hospital Grade Power Cable
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.