GE MARQUETTE MAC 5000 ECG SYSTEM with CART
MAC 5000, GE premier ECG system, delivers advanced disease management capabilities through its vast collection of proven algorithms.
The MAC 5000 system offers the sophistication required for advanced ECG applications, while its ease of use extends this level of performance to the broadest range of users possible. And it’s designed to maximize patient throughput and department productivity.
Specifically designed to enhance your entire staff’s efficiency, the MAC 5000 combines technological advances with ease-of-use features in one system.
- The digital CAM-14 module reduces noise and artifact for clearer ECG tracings
- Large field-of-view display give you a clear view of the screen from any angle
- Analog ECG output facilitates easy integration with other cardiac-diagnostic devices, such as echocardiography and nuclear medicine systems
- Compact system design offers easy mobility
- Extensive customization—including display and final-report formatting—accommodates individual user preferences
- Cart makes it more convenient
- Export and store data in XML format
- Instrument Type: microprocessor augmented automatic electrocardiograph; 14-leadwire acquisition with programmable lead configuration
o ECG Interpretation: Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program for Adults and Pediatrics
o Computerized Measurements: 15-lead analysis includes measurements of user-selectable additional 3 leads
o Additional ECG Function: Vectorcardiography
o ECG Analysis Frequency: 500 samples/second (sps)
o Digital Sampling Rate: 4000 samples/second/channel
o Pre-Acquisition: Provides 10 seconds of instantaneous ECG acquisition
o Dynamic Range: AC Differential +/- 5 mV DC Offset +/-320 mV
o Resolution: 4.88V/LSB @ 250 sps / 1.22V/LSB @ 500 sps
o Frequency Responses: -3 dB @ 0.01 to 150 Hz
o Common Mode Rejection: >140 dB (123 dB with AC filter disabled)
o Input Impedance: >10M @ 10 Hz, defibrillator protected
o Patient Leakage: <10A
o Pace Detect: Orthogonal LA, LL, and V6; 750 V 50 s
o Special Acquisition Functions: Disconnect lead detection, electrode impedance, excessive AC noise, baseline wander and muscle tremor messages
o Heart Rate Meter: 30 to 300 BPM +/- 10% or 5 BPM, whichever is greater. Heart rates outside this range will not be displayed
o Display Type: 10.4 in (264 mm) diagonal graphics backlit AM LCD
o Display Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels with waveform enhancement
o Display Data: Heart rate, patient name, ID, clock, waveforms, lead labels, speed, gain and filter settings, warning messages, prompts, and help messages
o Writer Technology: Thermal dot array
o Writer Speeds: 5, 12.5, 25, & 50 mm/s (same as displayed)
o Number of Traces: 3, 6, 12, or 15, user-selectable (same as displayed)
o Writer Sensitivity/Gain: 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 10/5 (split calibration) mm/mV (same as displayed)
o Writer Speed Accuracy: +/- 2%
o Writer Amplitude Accuracy: +/- 5%
o Writer Resolution: Horizontal 1000 dpi @ 25 mm/s, 200 dpi vertical
o Paper Type: Thermal, Z-fold, perforated, fan fold, 300 sheets/pack
o Paper Size:
A Size: 8.45 in x 11 in (214.63 mm x 280 mm)
A4 Size: 8.27 in x 11.7 in (210 mm x 297.5 mm)
o Type: Sealed elastomer with soft function keys, alphanumeric keys, writer controls, and TrimPad cursor controls
o Power Supply: AC or battery operation
o Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC +10, -15%
o Current: .5A @ 115 VAC, 0.3 A @ 240 VAC, typical
o Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz +/- 10%
o Battery Type: User replaceable, 18V @ 3.5 AH +/- 10% rechargeable NiMH
o Battery Capacity: 100 single page reports (typical) or 6 hours continuous display (without printing)
o Battery Charge Time: Approximately 4.5 hours from total discharge (with display off)
Height: 3.7 in (9.4 cm) -with display closed
Width: 15 in (38.1 cm) -with display closed
Depth: 13.8 in (35.1 cm) -with display closed
Weight: Approximately 6.8 kg (15 lbs) – including battery without paper
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, bid on this item with caution unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
* This item will ship via freight; standard curb side or loading dock delivery. All freight shipped items will be palletized or crated, bubble and shrink wrapped. If you need extra services such as expedited shipping or white glove service which includes: inside delivery uncrated and debris removal; it will be quoted as an additional cost and service. Please contact the seller before buying and make sure to request any extra shipping services needed.
International Buyers - Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.