The Olympus TJF-Q180V Duodenoscope (Q: full screen, T: therapeutic) is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The TJF-Q180V Therapeutic Video Duodenoscope combines high resolution imaging and Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to set a new standard for ease of use and security, with unique dual guidewire locking supporting enhanced ERCP efficiency.
FeaturesOlympus TJF-Q180V Duodenoscope Features
- Unique Dual Locking Mechanism: The unique dual mechanism securely locks 0.025" and 0.035" guidewires in either a center or side-lock position, enabling efficient short guidewire exchange in combination with dedicated V-System ERCP devices.
- Combining High Resolution with NBI: A high quality CCD chip delivers the sharpest possible images. In addition, the NBI filter increases image contrast of capillary vessels, enabling a detailed tissue observation.
- Generous Working Channel: A slim 11.3 mm outer diameter with a generous 4.2 mm instrument working channel provides excellent insertion capability and functionality, especially for supporting large stent placement/removal.
- Built-In Memory: A built-in scope ID memory chip stores individual scope information, facilitating endoscopy suite management.
- Excellent Maneuverability: The wide four-way angulation range facilitates approaching the papilla of Vater.
- Field of View: A comprehensive field of view enables observation of a wide area.
- Designed for Ease of Use: Ergonomically designed for easy user access to buttons, with user-selectable switches for improved endoscopy operability.
- Fully Compatible: The TJF-Q180V is compatible with the CV-160 and CV-140 video centers. Use of the CV-180 enables use of the full feature set, including NBI imaging.
SpecificationsOlympus TJF-Q180V Duodenoscope Specifications
- Optical System:
- Field of View: 100°.
- Direction of View: Backward side viewing 5°.
- Depth of Field: 5 - 60 mm.
- Distal End Outer Diameter: 13.7 mm.
- Insertion Tube Outer Diameter: 11.3 mm.
- Range of Distal End Bending: Up 120°, Down 90°, Right 110°, Left 90°.
- Working Length: 1,240 mm.
- Total Length: 1,550 mm.
- Instrumental Channel:
- Inner Diameter: 4.2 mm.
- Minimum Visible Distance: 10 mm.
LiteratureOlympus TJF-Q180V Duodenoscope Literature
Olympus TJF-Q180V Duodenoscope Brochure