The Zumax OMS2350 LED Table Dental Microscope is comparable to the Zeiss Pico Dental Microscope, at half the price! It features superior quality and technology, and is thus quickly becoming the most recommended surgery microscope.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The OMS2350 LED Table Dental Microscope comes standard with a 0 - 180° Inclinable Binocular Head with PD Adjusting Device, 250 mm Final Objective Lens, 12.5x Widefield Eyepieces, 650 mm Second Arm, and Tabletop Clip.
Zumax OMS2350 LED Table Dental Microscope Features:
- 0 - 180° Inclinable Binocular: Features widest articulation range of any binocular for operator comfort.
- PD Adjusting Device: Pupillary Distance adjusting device uses a fine focus mechanism to adjust the eyepieces.
- Widefield Eyepieces: Screwed in to the tube and have integrated eyecups with stepless adjustment. The eyepieces are excellently suited for surgeons who wish to work with their eyeglasses on (10x, 16x, and 20x also available*).
- Focusing Objective Lens: Easy operation. A variety of working distances are available (200, 300, 350, and 400 mm also available*).
- Integrated LED Illumination: 20 W LED coaxial illuminator provides pure white color light similar to sun light to show real color. It not only avoids the trouble of changing bulbs, but also saves your cost for the spare bulbs and electric charge.
- 6-Step Manual Magnification Changer: 6 click stop positions.
- Magnification (Field-of-View Diameter): 2.8x (78.3 mm), 4.2x (52.1 mm), 6.9x (32.0 mm), 10.4x (21.2 mm), 17.0x (13.0 mm), and 25.6x (8.7 mm).
- Rotatable Handgrip: Can be adjusted to user's preferred position and enables the user to easily place the OMS in the desired position.
- Fine Focusing: Adjust the focus to your personal needs, without moving the microscope.
- Brightness Control Knob: Allows you to easily adjust the light intensity for any clinical situation.
- Yellow and Green Integrated Filter:
- Yellow Filter: Prevents premature curing of composite.
- Green Filter: Improves detail visibility with a strong blood supply.
- German Optical Glass Inside: The lenses inside the microscope are made by Schott Optical Glass imported from Germany. All lenses are multi-coated and anti-reflective, combining with infinity corrected optical system and brilliant aprochromatic optics, which offers superb optical performance, including:
- High resolution.
- Real 3-dimensional precise image reproduction.
- Large depth of field.
- Wide field of view.
- Good contrast.
- Apochromatic Optics design could correct the chromatic aberration of 3 types of colored light effectively. It ensures the reduction and saturation of image color and improves the resolution, contrast, and view depth of image.
- Counter-Balanced Pantographic Arms: With hanging counter-balanced pantographic arms design and tension control adjustable connection arms, the optical head can be easily maneuvered at any position and stopped where you wanted in its working range. All maneuvers can be done by one hand with a little force.
- A special switch is fitted into the arm. The lamp will keep "on" when the optical head moves in the normal working ranged and the lamp will turn off automatically while the optical head moves out of the normal working range.
- Balancing System: This coupling offers ultra-light, ultra-smooth, and perfect balance during positioning of the microscope or adding several accessories such as camcorder and digital camera.
*If you would like different magnification eyepieces and/or objective lens, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Zumax OMS2350 LED Table Dental Microscope Specifications:
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 90.
- Color Temperature: 4500 K (for more natural-looking light that is more comfortable for the eyes).
- Illumination Field: 82 mm (more area is illuminated than before).
- Gross Weight: 45 kg.
Zumax OMS2350 LED Table Dental Microscope Configurations:
- 220-9049: Standard.
- 221-9049: With Balance Arm.
Zumax OMS2350 LED Table Dental Microscope Media: