Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Model: Steller 150
The Stellar 150 is intended to provide ventilation for non-dependent, spontaneously breathing
adult and pediatric patients (30 lb/13 kg and above) with respiratory insufficiency, or respiratory
failure, with or without obstructive sleep apnea. The device is for noninvasive use, or invasive
use (with the use of the ResMed Leak Valve). Operation of the device includes both stationary,
such as in hospital or home, or mobile, such as wheelchair usage.
Stellar 150 therapy modes
Stellar provides a number of therapy modes to suit a variety of ventilation requirements.
Regardless of the mode, Stellar 150 assists spontaneous breathing by providing two pressures
in response to the patient flow or a preset fixed time.
Stellar provides the following modes:
• CPAP mode—a fixed pressure is delivered.
• S (Spontaneous) mode—the device senses the patient breath and triggers IPAP in
response to an increase in flow, and cycles into EPAP at the end of inspiration. The breath
rate and the respiratory pattern will be determined by the patient.
• ST (Spontaneous/Timed) or PS (Pressure Support) mode—the device augments any
breath initiated by the patient, but will also supply additional breaths should the patient
breath rate fall below the clinician's set ’backup’ breath rate.
• T (Timed) mode—the fixed breath rate and the fixed inspiration time set by the clinician are
supplied regardless of patient effort.
• PAC (Pressure Assist Control)—the inspiration time is preset in the PAC mode. There is no
spontaneous/flow cycling. The inspiration can be triggered by the patient when respiratory
rate is above a preset value, or time triggered breaths will be delivered at the backup breath
• iVAPS (intelligent Volume Assured Pressure Support)—designed to maintain a preset
target alveolar ventilation by monitoring delivered ventilation, adjusting the pressure support
and providing an intelligent backup breath automatically. The iVAPS therapy mode is
indicated for patients 66 lb (30 kg) and above.