Nonin Medical's LifeSense® multi-parameter monitor provides numeric EtCO2 and SpO2 values in addition to a continuous visual waveform — making it ideal for spot checks or continuous monitoring. Equipped with Nonin Medical's proven motion and low perfusion tolerant PureSAT® SpO2 technology, and Medair™ EtCO2 technology, LifeSense provides accurate EtCO2 data on the first breath.
The sidestream design is compact and ideal for portable monitoring of intubated and non-intubated patients, while the easy-to-read WIDESCREEN™ display conveniently displays all parameters without having to scroll. The affordable LifeSense is a compact and extremely durable monitor that is always ready to go with unmatched low operational costs.
* Widescreen™ touch panel display.
* NONIN PureSAT SpO2 technology.
* MedAir EtCO2 technology.
* Numerical pulse rate and respiratory rate display.
* Numerical EtCO2 and SpO2 display.
* 4-hour waveform trending.
* Capnograph and plethysmograph display.
* Backlit LCD display.
* Audible and visual alarms.
*Data output via RS-232 port.
* 1 8000AA-2 Adult Finger Clip Sensor
* 3 Filters
* 3 Adult CO2 Sampling Nasal Cannula
* 1 CO2 Sample Line
* 1 Straight T-Connector
* 1 Sens PS-NA Battery Charger
* 1 Protective Carrying Case
* 1 Operator's Manual
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.