Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Brand: L W SCIENTIFIC
The new 2014 USA E8 Centrifuge is designed, engineered, and assembled at LW Scientific’s ISO-certified, FDA-registered manufacturing facility in Lawrenceville, GA. Expect American quality as well as customary LW Scientific support. This new model is loaded with features and improvements, such as higher speeds for faster and cleaner separations, quieter operation for peaceful work environments, lower chamber temperatures for cooler test-tube samples, shorter height to fit under any cabinet, and auto-calibrating speed function for precision results.
It even has an auto-brake to stop the rotor in less than 30 seconds to save time in the busy labs. Now the E8 family also includes a digital model, with no knobs and precise time and speed programs for CLIA compliance and the highest accuracy at an affordable price. Choose the lowest-priced FIXED-speed model for spinning blood only, or choose the VARIABLE-speed or DIGITAL models for spinning blood, urine, fecals, semen, and other fluids at the correct speeds for proper separations and clear results. Spinning on the go? Ask about our 3 models of USA E8 Porta-Fuge that are also available in the E8 family.
- Accurate speeds for specific g-forces
- Proper separations without cell damage
- Quiet, vibration-free operation
- Auto-brake stops the rotor in less than 30 seconds
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled
- Proudly in America
E8 DIGITAL 3,500 rpm digital speed and time (blood, urines, etc.)
Touch pad, programmable:
Stores last four programmed speeds & times
Service Indicator Light
- Angled rotor, 8-tube capacity
- Holds 3ml to 15ml size tubes
- 12 volt DC maintenance-free motor
- Clear view port in lid for using tachometer
- Suction-cupped feet prevent slipping
- 110/220v auto-switching power adapter
- (CE, UL, cUL approved)
- Lid safety shut-off switch
- Maximum RCF=1,534g