Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Model: HN-S Clinicial Centrifuge
IEC HN-S Clinical Centrifuge w/ 815 Rotor - Preowned in Good Condition
VENDOR DESCRIPTION: This IEC HN-S Clinical Centrifuge w/ 815 Rotor is designed for continuous, heavy-duty service. IEC HNS clinical centrifuge from Damon/IEC offers all the features, flexibility, and versatility necessary to meet the optimal performance requirements demanded by today’s clinical laboratories. Model HNS is a professional grade tabletop, non-refrigerated centrifuge
*The tachometer is not working; the centrifuge still continues to function correctly.
• Simple operation — stepless variable speed control
• Direct reading tachometer
• 60-minute automatic timer or continuous run mode
• Manual dynamic electric brake to reduce run times without danger of sample resuspension
• Rugged series-wound motor with permanently sealed self lubricating bearings for smooth, quiet operation
• Many different rotors accepted, including specialized accessories for microplates, oil tubes, and Babcock bottles
• Solid steel construction and rubber feet for excellent bench stability, assuring complete operator safety
Maximum speed/force for this unit is 4450 rpm
Loading capacity is 24 tubes (10ml = 240ml)
Heat Produced: 520 BTU/hr.
Height, cover open: 78.1cm (30.75")
Height, cover closed: 43.8cm (17.25")
Width: 42.5cm (16.75")
Depth: 42.5cm (16.75")
Shipping: 54 x 54 x 54cm (21 x 21 x 21")
Net Weight: 24.3 kg (53.5 lbs.)
Shipping: 27.3 kg (60 lbs
Qty - 1 IEC HN-S Clinical Centrifuge w/ 815 Rotor
Only items specified in the contents section are available with product. If questions please feel free to contact us.