Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Type: Cath Angio Lab
Model: Mobile Allura FD20
Manufacturer: Calumet Coach Company
Highlights: Completely re-manufactured in 2009 by Oshkosh Specialty Vehicles (OEM) and
houses a refurbished 2008 Philips Allura Xper FD20F and a GE Mac Lab Win 7 6.696 System.
Includes Ancillary items: SONOS Wi-Fi Stereo System with Voice Over Music for procedure and Control Room. System can be custom outfitted with additional equipment and supplies as need be.
8’x48’ Mobile Cath Lab Coach with pop-outside extensions, hydraulic patient-lift and
emergency generator. This is a completely certified and approved mobile flat panel detector cardiovascular cath lab
mobile trailer unit designed and manufactured in accordance with the site plan requirements of
Medical Equipment Installed/Included:
#1: Interventional Imaging System:
Manufacturer: Philips Healthcare Interventional Cath/ Angio Lab
Model: Allura Xper FD20 Floor Mount with 30cm x 38cm detector for Cardiac / Peripheral /
Neurovascular / Interventional Radiology. AD5 table with rotating base.
#2: Physiological Monitoring and Information System:
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare
Model: Maclab Hemodynamic System
#3: Contrast Media Injector
Manufacturer: Medrad (Bayer)
Model: Mark V Provis
#4: CEILING SUSPENSION WITH CONTOUR LEAD SHIELD AND LIGHT:
Model: Portegra 2
MOBILE CATH LAB TRAILER SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES :
• Custom designed chassis consisting of two (2) 17" deep, welded steel I-beams.
• All structural members are welded and gusseted together.
• Strongest and most durable medical trailer chassis on the market.
• Include two (2) heavy-duty 20,000 lb. capacity axles.
• Hub-O-Meter is installed on one of the axles to maintain a record of the trailer movement.
• The axles are installed on an automatic air ride suspension system.
• low profile air ride kingpin bolster plate to provide air-cushioning support for the sensitive
electronics installed in the mobile unit.
• Steel plates for the cardiac cath lab system and the electronics cabinets are welded in place,
ensuring that critical components will be secure during transport.
• Eight (8) premium quality radial tires for durability and extended service life.
• Eight (8) aluminum rims: the outer four (4) rims are polished aluminum and the inner four (4)
rims are machined aluminum.
• Four (4) electro-hydraulic landing legs with security stabilizing pins are installed on the front and
rear of the trailer, to both offload the trailer from the tractor and to assure positive fixed height
of the unit at the operating site. Landing leg controls are conveniently housed in an underbody
compartment, shielding them from weather and road grime for reduced repair cost and
extended operational life.
• Specifically designed and constructed steel body for cardiac cath lab use, consisting of 2" x 2"
steel tube in the floor and 11/2" x 11/2" steel tube in the walls, welded into an incredibly strong
framework, yielding a 93" overall width, excluding slide-outs.
• This conservative approach yields an exceptionally strong, rigid super structure for the
installation of slide-out sections, door frames, patient lift and exterior body panels.
• Two slide-out sections to increase the overall interior space in the procedure room. The slide outs are suspended from the ceiling and guided in and out with a synchronized gearing system With the touch of a button, the air-over-hydraulic cylinders deploy each slide-out and
automatically lower the slide-out floor.
• The exterior skin of the trailer consists of commercially available aluminum panels that are
mechanically fastened in place.
• The walls, floors, ceiling, and under body compartment are fully insulated with sprayed in,
expanding polyurethane foam. This produces an effective vapor and insulation barrier for heat,
cold, and exterior noise.
• A vapor barrier, installed along the full length of the trailer floor, prevents moisture and odors
from emanating into the trailer."
• The under body storage compartment is manufactured of welded steel. The open plan
arrangement is insulated, heated and coated with a commercially available spray-on bed
liner. The result is a highly durable coating that is easy to clean, reduces maintenance, increases
sound attenuation, and provides an excellent appearance.
PAD SITE HIGHLIGHTS:
• Tractor weight of 17,000 pounds or less WITH Air ride suspension, 81"" swing clearance
between kingpin and cab, a 34,000 lb. rear bogie rating, and a 12,000 lb. front axle rating
• Recommended Pad Size 12' x 52'
• Pad thickness to be based on local soil conditions
• Pad levelness should be not less than 1/4"" per 10 feet.
Overall length: 52'-4"
IX. Trailer Basic Specifications:
• Overall width: 8'-6" Overall height: 13'-6"
• Power requirements: 480 V, 30 fused at 150 amps
• Personnel door width: 44" O.D. 42" I.D. Patient Lift Entry Width: 44" O.D. 42" I.D.
• A 15-gallon water tank for the humidifier is located in the Plumbing: equipment room.
The tank is fitted with a standard garden hose connection for convenience.
• There are three phone and one data cable connections located in the under body, near
the main power cable. These are standard marine type, Hubbell connections. There are
three 50ft. Hubbell cords supplied with the trailer.