Criticare’s eQuality™ 506DN is the monitor for everyone. An affordable monitor with features for both spot check and continuous monitoring. The 506DN patient monitor with sturdy carry-handle attaches quickly to a rolling stand. It can operate on battery power or directly from AC power. It is lightweight and designed for ease of use as a mobile monitor. With a compact design, the 506DN patient monitor adapts readily to hospital, clinic and transport requirements.
* Proprietary ComfortCuff® NIBP measures on inflation for faster, more comfortable readings.
* Criticare DOX™ digital SpO2 technology with waveform display.
* Audible and visual alarms are adjustable for use in continuous monitoring.
* Large responsive keys for fast spot checking with an easy to clean membrane keypad.
* On-screen menu selection for ease of setup and use.
* Adult, pediatric and neonate settings for a complete range of patients.
* Nurse call and connectivity to network systems.
* Trend last 24 blood pressure measurements with heart rate and SpO2.
* Direct main (AC) power so no adapter is required.
Non-Invasive Blood Pressure
Technique: Oscillometric measure upon inflation
Measurement Time: <40 seconds typical; 0 to 300mmHg; standard adult cuff
Cycles: 1 - 60 minute; 2 - 4 hour; STAT
Inflation Pressure Range: 30 to 300mmHg (Adult)
30 to 150mmHg (Pediatric)
20 to 150mmHg (Neonate)
Clinical Accuracy: SP-10:2002
Transducer Accuracy: ±2mmHg or ±2% of reading, whichever is greater, over full range
STAT mode: 5 minutes of consecutive readings
Range: 1% to 99%
Accuracy: 70% to 99% range: ±2%;
50% to 69% range: ±3%;
Method: Dual wavelength LED
Audio: Tone with each detected pulse; pitch varies with saturation
Heart (Pulse) Rate
Range: 20 to 300bpm
Accuracy: Greater of ±1bpm or ±1%, of reading
Unspecified for <30 or >240 bpm
Resolution: 1bpm Pulse
Volume: 10 levels or Off
Indication: Audible; Visual
Volume: 10 levels or Off
Silence: Yes; 2 minutes or permanent
Memory: Last 24 NIBP measurements
Parameters: Systolic, Diastolic, MAP, Pulse Rate (records SpO2 pulse rate and SpO2 saturation if oximtery is monitored)
Trend Span: 24 hours at 1 hour intervals
Type: Monochrome LCD
Parameters: NIBP, SpO2, pulse rate plethysmograph
Status: Alarm Silence; Sensor; Low Battery; External Power;
Languages: English and Spanish
Nurse Call: Contact switch; 3.5 mm phone jack
Com Port: Serial, RS 232-compatible
Settings: External printer or CUSP
Mechanical Weight: 4.5 lbs; 2 kg
Size: 8 in (H) x 5.5 in (W) x 5.75 in (D); 20.3 cm (H) x 14 cm (W) x 14.6 cm (D)
Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
Battery Life: 8 hours typical
Recharge Time: 6 hours
Operating Temperature: 32º to 104º F; 0º to 40º C
Storage Temperature: –4º to 149º F; -–20º to 65º C
Operating Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing Classification Type of Protection: Class I equipment
Degree of Protection: Type CF defibrillator-proof equipment
Protection against Ingress: IPX1 rating, Drip-Proof Equipment
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.