Tuttnauer EZ10K Fully Automatic Kwiklave
Part Number: EZ10K
he Tuttnauer EZ10K Autoclave Kwiklave features a 10'' Chamber. The Tuttnauer EZ10K Autoclave is a Kwiklave, a quick cycle model system. The Tuttnauer EZ10K Autoclave offers all the proven, dependable features of our fully automatic autoclaves with the added benefit of reducing the total sterilization cycle time by 50%. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size. Kwiklave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office.
The ease of a one touch design satisfies all of your sterilization and drying needs. With a simple touch a button, the fully automatic Tuttnauer EZ10K Autoclave sterilizes, fills, exhausts and dries. All EZ models feature a closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
Model EZ10k requires a voltage between 220V and 235V for proper operation.
- New contemporary design with an easier to read bright blue display panel.
- Pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be changed and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert. Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- High Efficiency air pump.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- Closed door drying.
- Hepa filter air filter (replaceable)
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Chamber Dimensions: 10'' x 19''
- Volume: 6gal
- Overall Dimensions D x W x H: '' x 20'' x 14.4''
- Standard Cassettes: 3 full/3 half
- Tray Dimensions D x W x H: 16.3x 6.7x0.8
- No. of Trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 21 mins
- Hot: 11 mins
- Voltage (V): 230V
- Freq. (Hz.): 50/60
- Power (W): 2200W
- Current (A): 10A
- Weight (lbs): 95
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
This item has been handled in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
We accept many forms of payment:
- Wire Transfer
- American Express
Tenemos comunicacin en espaol si necesita ayuda para un mejor servicio
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.