State-of-the-art audiometric circuitry ensures accurate, fast test results. Switch between tone, pulse or warble by simply pressing a button. Large, fingertip control knobs provide access to a full range of frequencies and hearing levels.The rigid, yet lightweight case with built-in handle and storage compartment not only protects the audiometer, but also allows you to pick-up-and-go in a hurry.
- Features and Benefits
- Portable air conduction screener
- All-in-one sturdy case with built-in handle and storage.
- Continuous, pulse, warble tones.
- Easy fingertip operation of frequency and hearing level controls.
- MA27 Audiometer
- Operators Manual
- Carrying Case
- DD45 Headset Assembly
- Audiogram Pad
- AC Adapter
- Frequency Accuracy: +/- 1% maximum
- Rise/Fall Time: 35 msec
- Distortion: 0.5% typical, 2.5% maximum
- Crosstalk: -100 dB minimum
- On/Off Ratio: 80 dB minimum
- Frequency Modulation: +/-5% frequency modulating rate at 5 Hz
- Voltage Requirements: 117 voltsAC,220 volts AC available
- Dimensions: 14”W x 7”H x 17”D
- Weight: 5.9 lb/2.7 kg
- Frequency Range: 250 Hzto 8000 Hz
- Hearing Level Range: -15 dB to 90 dB HL
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.