Because it’s portable, the MA 25 is engineered to be tough and reliable. Take the MA 25 anywhere with confidence. User-friendly knobs make adjusting frequency and hearing levels easy. Simple push-button operation for right/left, pulse tone and warble.
The super-lightweight MA 25 weighs in at only 3.6 lb/1.6 kg. Small enough to hold in the palm of your hand! Tucked into its carrying case (included), the MA 25 is a small, light portable.
- Air conduction.
- Runs on 3 AA batteries, or an AC adapter (included)
- Continuous, pulse, warble tones.
- Exceptionally lightweight, only 3.6 lb/1.6 kg.
- Carrying case included.
- Included MA 25e extended function available
Included Extention Function Features:
- Automated Hughson-Westlake
- Results recalled from internal memory following tests
- Compatible with SNAP software
- Included Patient Management Software
- Includes patient response switch and & USB Cable
- Patient Response Switch
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Rise/Fall Time: .35 msec typical
- Distortion: 0.5% typical, 3% maximum
- Crosstalk: -100 dB minimum
- On/Off Ratio: 90 dB minimum
- Frequency Modulation: +/-5% frequency modulating rate at 5 Hz
- Dimensions: 9” W x 2.25” H x 7.5” D, 23cm W x 6cm H x 19cm D
- Weight: 3.6 lb/1.6 kg
- Frequency Range: 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
- Hearing Level Range: -10 dB HL to 100 dB HL
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.