The Amplivox 270 is a diagnostic audiometer that excels in the critical areas of technology, ergonomics and ease of use.
- A comprehensive specification including several clinical tests, transducer output choices and test result recording options together with unsurpassed product reliability is made possible by the use of advanced digital technology.
- The controls are arranged in a clear and logical manner.
- Test information appears instantaneously on the large integral display which is set at an optimal viewing angle.
- A reduced test time is achieved with the use of the threshold retention facility and quiet, positive action rotary controls.
- The results can be saved in memory, printed with the printer (printer is sold separately) or exported via the included NOAH compatible interface (AC, BC, speech, and ULL results).
- The Amplivox 270 is a very compact audiometer and has the flexibility to be used for both clinic and portable applications.
- The lightweight custom designed carrying case will accommodate the audiometer and accessories.
- Short increment sensitivity index (SISI) speech testing capability
- Amplivox 270 Audiometer
- (1) Audiometric Headset
- (1) Bone Conductor Headset
- (1) Patient Response Switch
- (1) Mains Adaptor
- (1) Integrated Talk Over Function
- (50) Audiogram Cards
- (1) Carrying Case
- CD with Operating Manual, Amplivox AudiView & NOAH Impedance Module PC applications
- Outputs: Left AC, Right AC, Bone (L&R) insert masking and freefield
- Frequency range (Hz): AC: 125-8kHz BC: 250Hz-8kHz
- Frequency accuracy: <1%
- Distortion: <2%
- Output level range (AC): -10dBHL to 120dBHL (max)
- Output level range (BC): -10dBHL to 70dBHL (max)
- Output level range (FF): Up to 90dB
- Insert masking output: 90dBHL max (250-4kHz)
- Output level accuracy: Within 3dB
- Output level step size: 2.5dB/5dB
- Output transducer options: Standard audiometric headset (AC) and/or optional insert earphones
- Tone present: Pure Tone, Pulsed, Warble or Continuous
- Masking: Narrowband or broadband
- Lock: Synchronous channel lock
- Clinical tests: SISI, Stenger, ABLB
- Communication: Integral talk over and talk back facility
- Recorded speech: Tape or CD input
- Live speech: 2 x microphone input
- Level indicator: Monitors live and recorded speech
- NOAH interface: Transfer of AC, BC speech and ULL test results
- Display: 2 lines of 24 characters (backlit)
- Power: 240V ac 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 14"L x 9"W x 3.8"H
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Safety: IEC 60601-1
- EMC: IEC 60601-1-2
- Audiometric: IEC 60645-1, IEC 60645-2 ANSI S3.6
- CE mark: Complies to EU Medical Device Directive
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.