The Amplivox 240 is a cost-effective diagnostic audiometer, which is ideal for both desktop and mobile use.
- The Amplivox 240 offers air and bone conduction audiometry.
- The threshold retention function reduces test time and gives a higher level of test subject concentration.
- Results can be saved in memory, printed with the optional printer and/or transferred to a PC with the included NOAH interface. (Printer is sold separately)
- Designed to satisfy all domiciliary testing requirements, the Amplivox 240 can be supplied with an optional battery power function in addition to the standard mains power adaptor.
- Compact size, minimal weight and power options make this a totally portable diagnostic audiometer.
- Amplivox 240 Air and Bone Audiometer
- (1) Audiometric headset
- (1) Bone conductor headset
- (1) Patient response switch
- (50) Audiogram Cards
- (1) Mains Adaptor
- (1) Integrated talk over function
- (1) Custom-designed carrying case
- CD with Operating Manual, Amplivox AudiView & NOAH Impedance Module PC applications
- Outputs: Left AC, Right AC, Bone (L&R) insert masking
- Frequency range (Hz): AC: 125 - 8kHz BC: 250Hz - 8kHz
- Hz-8kHz Frequency accuracy: <1%
- Distortion: <2%
- Output level range (AC): -10dBHL to 120dBHL (max)
- Output level range (BC): -10dBHL to 70dBHL (max)
- Insert masking output: 90dBHL max (250-4kHz)
- Output level accuracy: Within 3dB
- Output level step size: 5dB
- Output transducer options: Standard audiometric headset (AC) and/or optional insert earphones
- Tone present: Pure Tone, Pulsed or Warble
- AC test: Manual or automatic mode
- Masking: Narrowband
- Communication: Integral talk forward facility
- NOAH interface: Transfer of AC, BC and speech test results
- Display: 2 lines of 24 characters (backlit)
- Dimensions: 10.5ʺ L x 7ʺ W x 2.75ʺ H
- Weight 1.6 lbs
- Safety: IEC 60601-1
- EMC: IEC 60601-1-2
- Audiometric: IEC 60645-1, ANSI S3.6
- CE mark: Complies to EU Medical Device Directive
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.