The Amplivox 170 is a stylish, cost-effective screening audiometer offering both automatic and manual audiometry.
- The Amplivox 170 is ideal for occupational health and primary care audiometric requirements
- Upon test completion, results can be printed with the optional Sanibel Infra-red External Printer (Printer cable is required for optional external printer), saved in memory for future use, recorded manually or transferred to a PC installed with Amplivox audibase software for electronic storage and statistical analysis of audiogram results.
- Lightweight and compact, the Amplivox 170, weighs just 1.6 pounds and is totally portable.
- Ideal for both desktop and mobile needs
- Laid out in an ergonomic manner, the control panel is clear, easy to read and very easy to use with all settings and results displayed on the backlit display.
- The Amplivox 170 is designed and manufactured to conform with the relevant international audiometric and safety standards.
- Amp 170 Automatic & Manual Audiometer
- 1 Audiometric Headset
- 1 Patient Response Switch
- (50) Audiogram Cards
- 1 Power Adapter
- 1 CD Software
- User Manual
- Outputs: Left AC, Right AC
- Frequency range (Hz): 125, 250, 500, 750, 1K, 1K5, 2K, 3K, 4K, 6K, 8K
- Frequency accuracy: <1%
- Distortion: < 2%
- Output level range (AC): -10dBHL to 100dBHL (max)
- Output level accuracy: Within 3dB
- Output level step size: 5dB
- Test modes: Automatic and Manual
- Internal memory: 12 complete tests
- Designed Printer: High speed portable thermal printer (Printer is sold separately)
- Graphic display: 2 lines of 24 characters (backlit)
- Power (Mains): 100-240V ac 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 10.5"L x 7"W x 2.75"H
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Safety: EN60601-1
- EMC: EN60601-1-2
- Audiometric: IEC 60645-1; ANSI S3.6
- CE Mark: Complies to EU Medical Device Directive
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.