Combining style with functionality, the Amplivox 116 is the ideal manual screening audiometer for primary care, schools and industry. It offers a comprehensive air conduction threshold facility at a very affordable price.
- A reduced test time and improved patient concentration is made possible by the threshold retention function.
- Test results can be displayed and recorded at the end of the test and not between frequencies
- Results can also be printed using the Sanibel Infra-Red Printer (Printer is sold separately)
- Laid out in an ergonomic manner, the control panel is clear, easy to read and very easy to use with all settings and results displayed on the integral display
- The Amplivox 116 is designed and manufactured to conform with relevant audiometric and safety standards.
- Lightweight and compact, the Amplivox 116 is totally portable and is ideal for both desktop and mobile use.
- Supplied with the included battery power function in addition to mains power if required.
- 116 Audiometer
- (1) Audiometric headset
- (1) Patient Response Switch
- (50) Audiogram Cards
- (1) Carrying Case
- (1) Power Adapter
- (4) C-Cell Batteries
- User Manual
- Outputs: Left AC, Right AC
- Frequency Range (Hz): 125, 250, 500, 750, 1K, 1K5, 2K, 3K, 4K, 6K, 8K
- Frequency Accuracy: <1%
- Distortion: <2%
- Output level range (AC): -10dBHL to 100dBHL (max)
- Output level accuracy: Within 3dB
- Output level step size: 5dB
- Tone Present: Pure Tone, Pulsed, Warble or Continuous
- Graphic Display: 2 lines of 24 characters (backlit)
- Power (battery): 4 x ‘C’ cell batteries
- Power (mains): 100-240V ac 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 9"L x 7"W x 2.5"H
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Safety: EN60601-1
- EMC: EN60601-1-2
- Audiometric: IEC 60645-1; ANSI S3.6
- CE Mark: Complies to EU Medical Device Directive
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.