The Stryker MX-PRO Ambulance Cot (#6080) includes a sealed bolster mattress, two lap belts, and one four-point shoulder restraint. It is fully refurbished, certified to proper operating specifications, and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The MX-PRO Ambulance Cot is a manually-operated cot that provides many of the distinct advantages of the rugged Stryker Power-PRO's superior design and construction. The cot's lightweight and simplified controls streamline emergency transport.
This cot is compatible with Stryker Floor Mount Model 6370, Stryker Wall Mount Model 6371, and Ferno 175-3 Series Fastener Kit (#0001753F).
FeaturesStryker MX-PRO Ambulance Cot Features
- The MX-PRO weighs only 84 lb, yet delivers a 500 lb load capacity. This cot is compact, easily maneuverable, and features eight height positions.
- Pneumatic Backrest: The advanced one-hand pneumatic backrest is a rugged innovation that reduces manual lifting, ensuring superior operator control. The MX-PRO's standard one-hand release assists the operator with lifting the back of a patient to any position, thus ensuring maximum patient comfort.
- Easy-to-Use Release Handle: The easy-to-use release handle requires low force operation and short grip distance, making this cot appropriate for smaller operators.
- Fold Down Side Rails: Fold down side rails are a rugged innovation that requires no additional lateral space, providing full operation in confined areas for user convenience. Their low-force operation provides security in the up position and unimpeded access to the litter in the down position.
- Break-Away Head Section: The one-hand break-away head section offers shortest-in-class dimension when folded, maximizing maneuverability in tight areas.
- Floor Mounted Safety Hook: The distinctive floor mounted safety hook design significantly reduces the risk of cot drop incidents and potential operator or patient injury during the loading and unloading process.
- Lift Capable Safety Bar: The lift capable safety bar delivers handling confidence through smart design and rock-solid construction. Dual lift points easily support a full load and accommodate operators of all heights.
- Larger Patient Surface: Stryker's standard larger patient surface easily accommodates a greater range of patient sizes, ensures optimal safety, and maximizes space between patient and provider alike.
- Automatic In-Fastener Shutoff: The innovative shutoff function automatically disables the cot when locked in the cot fastener system for exceptional, dependable safety.
- BackSmart Design: The revolutionary BackSmart design integrates innovative ergonomic features such as hydraulic lift, one-hand pneumatic backrest, and low-roll force over-sized wheels into our EMS equipment to minimize strenuous manual lifting and significantly reduce the risk of back and other related injuries.
- Oversized Wheels: Heavy-duty oversize rear wheels require less roll force, providing safe, secure transport in challenging emergency situations for patient and provider alike.
- Patented X-Frame Construction: Patented X-frame design defines proven performance and maximizes efficient operation for enhanced provider safety, patient comfort, and long term durability.
- Powder-Coated Frame: Tough, highly visible yellow powder coating provides an extra margin of safety and also withstands repeated power washings for decontamination. The finish eliminates oxidation.
- Cot Fastener Compatibility: The MX-PRO Ambulance Cot fastening system is compatible with every cot ensuring superior reliability and simplifying ambulance integration for added convenience.
SpecificationsStryker MX-PRO Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Position 1: 12" (30.5 cm).
- Position 2: 19.5" (49.5 cm).
- Position 3: 23.5" (59.7 cm).
- Position 4: 26.5" (67.3 cm).
- Position 5: 29.5" (74.9 cm).
- Position 6: 32" (81.3 cm).
- Position 7: 34.5" (87.6 cm).
- Position 8: 37" (94 cm).
- Standard: 80" (203.2 cm).
- Minimum: 62" (158 cm).
- Width: 23" (58 cm).
- Weight: 84 lb (38.1 kg) without mattress and restraints.
- Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Width: 2" (5 cm).
- Backrest: 0 - 75 degrees.
- Shock Position: + 14 degrees.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lb (226.8 kg).
- Minimum Operators Required for Loading/Unloading: 2.
- Recommended Fastener System:
- Floor Mount: Model 6370.
- Wall Mount: Model 6371.
- Ferno 175-3 Series Fastener Kit (#0001753F).
- Recommended Loading Height: Up to 33" (83.8 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 113 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 89" x 30" x 30".
LiteratureStryker MX-PRO Ambulance Cot Literature
Stryker Model 6080 MX-PRO Rugged Ambulance Cot Operations/Maintenance Manual